Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Insanity Dat 18 - The Power Within

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

I always feel amazing waking up after my rest day. I feel like a super saiyan, all charged up, yellow hair, eyes and ready to action. 

Today is the last week of month one's Insanity workout and I am so pumped and excited to power thought it all, with everything I have.

P.s. I would like to point out the fact that I am actually on day 22 of the Insanity Fitness Calendar. I just don't include my rest days.

Today's Motivational Feature

Finally, blogger is working properly again.

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment