Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 March 2013

My Favorite Hotness (Female) List - Camilla luddington

The third installment of my favorite hotness topic and long over due. 

  
Camilla Luddington   
 
I had already made the third-selection awhile ago, after checking Camilla out from one of my favorite doctor/hospital romance based TV shows 'Grey's Anatomy'. Camilla playing character Jo Wilson. However to find out she was also the voice for Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider game blew my mind, clearly being a big fan of the Tomb Raider franchise as mention in my blog; My Gaming Vault - Tomb Raider 2013 Review.


Born 14th December 1983, birthplace Ascot, Berkshire, England


Although Camilla was born and studied in England she has spent most of her life in America. Her career started to take off in 2011 where she was cased to play Catherine Middleton in the Kate & William lifetime TV movie. Currently acting in on going TV series; True Blood, Californication and Grey's Anatomy (as mention before in the introduction).  

 
Camilla Luddington on Conan

SMOKING HOT HOT AND ENGLISH YUM

Camilla is only one year older then me and to see how her career is taking off is amazing and inspires me to work harder towards my goal. Your never to old to make your dreams come true so never doubt yourself. 

A rising Star I am looking forward to watching shining bright and brightener.


Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters 

No comments:

Post a Comment