Total Pageviews

Monday 8 April 2013

The Last Two Weeks

So everyone, what have I been up too over the last two weeks? Where do I start? Hmm . .
Well today I got my haircut and I feel so fresh. I know I just left out almost two weeks worth of information but I am going to cover that below. Just wanted to show everyone how fly I am looking. LOL

VAIN? Nah! unless VAIN = BLUFFNESS, Yes one of my superhero powers is the power of ARROGANCE.

ARROGANCE Level over 9000 thousand *RISE FIST IN THE AIR* lol  Sorry that's kinda inside joke unless you have seen dragonball z (Clip[ below). Then you might kinda know what I am talking about
Week One

Didn't really get up to much to be honest but I did go out for my friends Joey birthday, which was really nice. For his birthday we did karaoke but instead of  going to some place in Chinatown. We went to a place near London Bridge.The place was called 'The Old School Yard'.  A cocktail and party bar with karaoke in their basement. The place was really cool. They an Nintendo 64 with four controls playing Mario kart, which was freaking awesome.

The cocktails were really nice and they severed pizza which were named after 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' characters.

Remember that old school cartoon? The place really has a retro theme style to it. Definitely a great chill out spot if you live nearby. 

Week Two

So this week I have been doing 30 minute runs in the morning and with a little added help from my pre-work out supplement. Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition. Brought it for £32.99 and they had an buy 1 get one 1 free promotion from GNC. Awesome deal.

Been getting myself ready for my planned two month workout plan. The plan is to redo the Insanity workout in the morning for my cardio after a 10 minute jog on my cross-fit trainer. Then in the evenings do some body weight and weight isolated style workouts. 

Celebrated my BFF birthday as well during that week. Went to her house and had a nice BBQ. Had some mad jokes. I did take a few photos with my SLR but not many. l will wait till the other people at the party upload there's and make a link.

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment