Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 1 Insanity FAIL!, but workout SUCCESS!!

Day one of the Insanity workout and I have already woken up late. LOL need to stop falling asleep in front of netflixs. Why they have to added Kevin Sorbo Andromeda and Hercules my childhood beloved fantasy programs I couldn't live without. Grr. . . Well at less I have almost finish watching all of Andromeda LOL.

So after messing about trying upload all of insanity to my tablet and failing and having old crappy laptop that takes forever to power up I had to give up on doing Insanity this morning due to time. I still have to get ready and make it to work on time.

However does that mean that I don't workout? and fail the whole day? HELL NO!! is the correct answer.

I did a 50 pushups, followed by a 15minute run and then 25 jumping squats. Not the hardest of workouts but it felt great.  

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment