Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 January 2013

My Favorite Hottness (Female) List - Mila kunis

So I've decided to post once a month on few different topics and this one is based on who I deem to be the hottest females that match closely to my 'female ticket list' also based on character and inspirational factors. One day I hope i am lucky enough to met these women only if once.

"Please keep in mind these are my views and opinions, which everyone is entitled too"

I'd like to start this feature off with Mila Kunis, gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, funny, charming and a gamer? Say what? Yep yep shes a fan of WOW. Thats World of Warcraft a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game for those that didn't know), which I also happen to be a fan of and have spent many upon many hours playing in the past.  Most of all she is INSPIRATIONAL.


Born 14th August 1983, birthplace Kiev, Ukraine and moved to the states in 1991 to the great city of Los Angele's.  
Ooo Mila is a Leo and i am a Virgo, MATCH (claps hands and does a fist pump)
I always thought to myself Mila was that annoyingly cute actress in "that 70's show" that i loved watching when I got back home from college.


Random and Amazing fact about Mila, she has both GREEN and BROWN eye colours, how freaking sexy is that.

I've been looking into her filmography and realised I've always been attracted to her work. I've seen nearly everything she has done and always been a great admirer. I admit I haven't seen Black Swan but after reading so much about it I'm definitely going to watch that today. Might even do a little blog about it =P lol Late.com or what.


Miss Kunis has a very interesting life and has experienced a lot more then most have in their life time. I always wonder from time to time what my life would have been like if I had experience  life differently but at the same time, great character comes from the person you want and choose to be or at least that's what I choose to believe.

I've added some biography links and a quote from her life below that I enjoyed reading.

ASKMen Profile of Milia Kunis - I am a fan and reader of ASKMen.com great content on their site.
IMDB - Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis FACEBOOK Page - Click 'Like'

Quote:
"Well I was in Russia. I wasn`t allowed to be religious. My whole family was in the holocaust. My grandparents passed and not many survived. After the holocaust in Russia you were not allowed to be religious. So my parents raised me to know I was Jewish. You know who you are inside. You don`t need to tell the whole world. You believe what you believe and that`s what`s important. And that`s how I was raised. My family was like `you are Jewish in your blood`. We can celebrate Yom Kippur and Hannukah but not by the book. We do it to our own extent. Because being in Russia...Bar Mitzvahs weren`t held. When I was in school you would still see anti-Semitic signs. One of my friends who grew up in Russia, she was in second grade. And she came home one day crying. Her mother asked why she was crying and she said on the back of her seat there was a swastika. Now this is a country that obviously does not want you. So my parents raised me Jewish as much as they could and came to America. I love my religion. I think it`s a beautiful religion but I took parts of it that I want for myself. I don`t need to go to temple. I will, but I don`t need to".
sourced from: quotes.lucywho.com

"My goal in life is to enjoy what I do, and never to look back and say I wish I would have done that"
Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment