Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 March 2013

Tipzy Day Out with ChanChan

I met up with my friend Chantelle last Tuesday gone (05/03/13). We have been speaking on and off but haven't seen each other for almost a year so this meeting was long over due. 

We decided to meet up at Westfields. The one located in White City/Shepherds Bush, where we could do a bit of shopping, bit of eating and a bit of drinking although I did start the party early at home before i ventured out with a bit of drink as you do. 

We met outside wood lane station (one of the closet stations to this Westfields), Miss ChanChan as I like to call her and myself had agreed on sushi but hadn't decided on which place inside Westfields. At this point I realized that the Westfields here was nicer for shopping as it offered a bigger selection of places to shop however lacking in places to eat department. Funny considering since they have massive food court area. However we decided on Yo! Sushi, not the greatest of sushi places but it will do the trick in a pitch and I've always loved their conveyor belt system for food distribution.


Multiple Locations

 Reviews for Yo Sushi
YELP.

Eating at Yo! Sushi with Miss ChanChan was so funny. When we was ordering she was like 'I'll have everything on this page (of the menu)' and the waiter was like 'whoa that's a lot' , Chan replies back with 'wait I am not finished' and I said 'Yea, whatever she orders times it by two so I can have some too'. When all the food came we could barely stack it around are seating area. 


After Yo! Sushi we went to do a bit of shopping and the Beautiful Zoe joined us. Seriously I don't know what it is about her but God definitely out did his self (in my opinion) and shes so funny.  Zoe thinks dark pinks and red lips stick colours don't suit her but she would make males legs go weak, tremble and fall over if worn with the right ensemble, crazy.

After bit of shopping Zoe had to go as she was hitting the gym although we did try are best to keep her out. Terrible I know. I didn't buy anything although not to lack of trying but anything I like they didn't have in my size. Thats why i love my smartphone. I just ordered off the phone. Ha no commissions for them now, assuming they get that.

We wanted to get are drink on at TGI's Fridays but unfortunately there isn't one in this westfields either only at the Stratford one, which was very disappointing but when you have a goal and focus minded nothing will stop you so we headed to Leicester Square TGI's branch.

Multiple Locations
 
 Reviews for TGI's Fridays


As my bromance and BFF love TGI's I hollad at them, which they agreed to come down. We've sometime to waste we headed over to MM World.


Where ChanChan brought this big bag of MM's. It's crazy they have massive selection of tubes where you can pick which colours and tastes you want.

After getting the sicken amount of MM's we headed over to the bar at the TGI's and ordered a few drinks. Not long after my BFF joined us and then my Bromance and we got ourselves a table to seat down and get our munch on. Yep its dinner time.

It was jokes as you can see from the photo's. I have no idea why the waitress gave me this ballon hat. It's meant for the birthday celebrating people but I loved it all the same and clearly ChanChan loved it too. 

We shared a good meal with jokes and even a game of 'I have never ever', which if you have never played is a game where you say 'I have never ever' and say something that you most likely have done or maybe something you want to know someone else has done and if they drink. That's a sign they have done it.

 
It was so jokes we ended up changing the game to 'I have' and just got it all out there however as this is my blog I won't be exposing other people's secrets no matter how juicy and funny they are.

Finally it came to the end of the day but however my hubby and me didn't want to call it a night and went over to 1997 in Chinatown and got another munch on. Seriously I don't know where we put it.


We had a taste for salt and pepper tofu. Yummy yummy in are belly's and it seems like every Chinese's restaurant makes it differently. Never have trying it here before, it was pretty damn tasty but the best we have ever had.

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment