Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Love for Jessica Nigri

I just wanted to do a quick post about Jessica Nigri a famous cosplay model that has a new range of photo shoot photos posted up done by Larry Alan (I've also been a follower of his work and I find his photos amazing -  http://larryalanphoto.com/ - Picture at the bottom of post)

Jessica Nigri

Picture above by Adam Patrick Murray

Jessica creates her own outfits and highlighted in her most recent photos is Assassin Creed inspired outfit. An as a big follower and lover of the Assassin Creed series, I instantly fell in love with the photos.

Now I don't normally go for blonde's as one of my boxes on the 'Female Ticket List' blond isn't one of them however exceptions had to be made. LOL and Jessica always dyes her hair to match well with her outfits ^_^

Jessica is now my new wallpaper, yea baby, yea!
























 To see more pictures like the one below check out Jessica Nigiri Facebook Fan Page - Link below

No comments:

Post a Comment