Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Life reflections - Introduction

This year has been very good, even considering I have failed nearly all my new years resolutions.
A common theme with me it seems. I plan and never seem to follow - through. This is something that has bothered me for years.

Recently there have been a few life choices I have made, which have also cost a considerable amount of money, my procrastination.   

Why am I like this? I really want to know but the only person who can truly answer this question is myself.

I am lucky enough to have a few wonderful people in my life. One of them who I have always considered to be my future wife (in pasting jokes). Hmm never know lol. We share many similarities and i know i can go away with her and relax without being judged, time spent with her is beyond amazing.

JESSICA KHOR

She's made a massive change in life recently and wanted to get away from everything for a little while. I was helping her with choices of destinations outside of London.

In the end she invited me to accompany her and we decided to go Italy. Only for 2 nights, but people always say time-away changes your outlook and broadens your arising.

Definitely need a change and this trip is long over due. A small adventure to a different country, different culture and different language.

In this modern age we are so lucky to have smartphones. My lovely phone will be doing all the translating although I do plan on picking up some words and phrases here and there. You know the good ones? Haha

So this is the introduction. I hope you all look forward to the following blogs of our trip away. I hope I have lots of insights and life changing things to share with you all afterwards as well.

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment