Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 March 2013

Korean Town, New Malden.

I went down to New Malden A.K.A Korean Town to treat two of my good and close friends, Crazy Jane and Sylvester (the same Sylvester mentioned in the Chinese New Year post ) to a meal, Wednesday just gone (06/03/13). Another friend called Jessica also joined us. Its kinda suppose to be are monthly thing that we do although we have only been twice now and the first time we went was like couple years ago. Terrible I know but now that I am more organize I think i will plan are gatherings so we do see each other at less once a month if not more.

ENEMIES ARE EASY TO COME BY BUT GOOD FRIENDS AREN'T SO CHERISH THE MOMENTS YOU CAN SHARE TOGETHER, TERRY MASTERS.

When you go down the high street of 'New Malden' you will see many Korean stores and restaurants, one of my friends Jessica was astonished didn't know that New Malden was considered the Korean Town of London.

Yami
69 High Street New Malden KT3 4BT

Reviews for Yami

The restaurant we went to was Yami, considered a very popular place to go too. The food was tasty although the Korean style BBQ pork and squid wasn't that great. The staff their cooked the food for us at are tables. We asked if it's ready to eat and the waitress replied with a 'maybe'. Waitress also forgot my bottle of wine I ordered from the beginning and my friend Jane who is a Pesco-Vegetarian, which she made clear before ordering got a miso soup with pork slices in it. I would say below average customer service. The decor isn't very traditional but its a nice moonlight kinda lighting small cafe style restaurant. 


As always I have listed some review sites blow the image and address of the restaurant. Not really a place I would recommend based on customer service but the main dishes were made well and tasty. 


Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment