Total Pageviews

Monday 4 March 2013

Weekend of Eating, Day 1 - Eat Tokyo and VIET Pho

For the last two days of eating although it seems like  I have been over indulging for the last few days so here's a little recap.

So two of my friends turn up at my workplace out of the blue and not even ask but told me i am coming out tonight with them. Barely surviving the day after a mad Friday night just pasted, all I wanted to do was go home to bed. However I couldn't refuse, my friend was in need of consoling, which happen to be a talent of mine.

EAT TOKYO

So after various stops at my house and his to change we then headed to central London, specifically to Eat Tokyo a small Japanese restaurant near Trafalgar Square.

27 Romilly St, Soho, London, UK W1D 5AL

EAT TOKYO Reviews:

The food was very tasty, well presented and prepared. It's the closest I've had that matches the quality of Japanese cuisine, I have experienced during my time spent in japan on holiday a few years ago.

VIET PHO

After the meal we headed over to 'VIET Pho' again. A resturange I talked about in my blog post 'Drinks, Food and Magic' where we sat down after hours listening to music, playing Daai Di, (Big 2) Chinese card game over a bottle of red wine.

Was a good night with good company and food.


Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment