Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 March 2013

Movie Club, TV Shows and Apologies

So I have been spending a lot of time watching videos off Netflix and I want to share my views and comments on what I watch.

I also plan on making a separate topic for tv shows.

I think I shall start these blogs from next week once I have decided which day will be my movie day and which day will be my tv show catch up day.

At the moment I have been spending to much time watching programs and now of it has been scheduled so its been messing up what I should be doing. Lets say I have been procrastinating but by setting a dedicated time for this entertaining stress release time I shouldn't help create a better balance.   

As for now I am off to bed but be expecting a lot more blogs from me and I do apologies for the lack and randomness of posts. 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment