Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 January 2013

My Favorite Hotness (Male) List -

Yes yes that is right.

I am also doing a male blog topic on who I think is the HOTTEST and also INSPIRATIONAL out there each month.

I am secure and comfortable enough with my sexuality that I can freely comment on men and feel no negativity towards it. If you have any personal hangups as a guy and reading comments from other male genders commenting on men then this blog isn't for you and shame on you. However women do enjoy =P


I am going to start this off with Brad Pitt. Besides being freaking sexy, he's acting is freaking legendary and his acted along side Angelina Jolie who I adore. Brad is considered one of the worlds sexist men.


Currently in a relationship with Angelina and they have six kids together.

Born December 18, 1983


I've nearly seen everything he's ever done and I am going to try and see everything else, old and new this year if not next.


As far as I can tell he didn't really have a harsh up bringing. Well not averagely different then anyone else. Besides loving him for he's sexiness. I admire all the humanitarian and political causes he';s involved in.

There's so much information out there about Pitt that I don't really know where to start so il post a few links below and everyone can venture for themselves.  

 

Wiki-Pedia

IMDB

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment