Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 January 2013

New Beginnings

Its been a long week but I am glad its over.

I've enjoyed doing the new things set out on my new years list this week but I am sad to say a few of them have been broken already however being able to admit this is me staying true to NO LYING LOL which will be the biggest challenge of this year.

I feel I have to expand on some of my goals because some of them aren't that clear.

like for insist the one about meeting the one.

What determines the one? I also mentioned a female ticket list which will be the measure to how I determine the one.

Yes that's correct everyone the same way women have a ticket list for men that they deem acceptable so do I. Now I am not going to go into details about my list right now its something I'm going to save for future blogs.

We've this week coming to a close and a new week starting tomorrow I have many plans so I have to cut this blog short as I have to get up early to do Shaun T - Insanity workout which I love with a PASSION.

Shaun T your the man.

Stay brilliant and beautiful everyone, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment