Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 January 2013

Sherk the Musical !!AWESOMENESS!!

So last week I went to the theatre with my lady friend Jessica and it was awesome.

The Musical was so funny and entertaining. It was very lively. They had props falling from the ceiling and a MASSIVE flying pink dragon. SERIOUSLY who doesn't love seeing a big flying PINK-DRAGON ^_^

The actor who played the donkey was so freaking funny when he was on stage you couldn't take your eyes off him.

The best parts for me was the part with the gingerbread man explaining the mysterious muffin man line, although I prefer how it was said in the movie it was still just as funny.

The only disappointing scene for me or should i say lack of scene was that they never had the part where the princess had the fight scene with the ninjas.   

I would definitely recommend everyone to see it if they haven't already.

The next show production I plan on seeing is "The Book of Mormon" based on concepts from south park so if your a fan of the legendary TV-series you should definitely check it out as well

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment