Total Pageviews

Monday 28 January 2013

DEDICATION TO LUKIAN


This is something i should have done from the beginning. I am a big follower of Lukian and her work. I've actually met her once when she used to live in the UK although I don't believe she either remembers me..


If you take a look at here blog you will notice the layout looks a lot like mine.That's because my layout is based on hers. Lukian is so inspirational besides her beauty i love everything she does and I just wanted to show some appreciation for her blog and influence on me to start to blog.


Yes that rights its partly due to her why I blog. Its something I have done before in the past but not taking so seriously. Its her inspirational influence upon me that has made the different this year. Well besides me making a vow to make the difference.


So as I continue to blog one of my many ambitions is to meet her again whether she remembers me or not makes no differences  as long as I can get a few pics with her to share with you all that will make my universe.

THE MAIN REASON WHY SHE IS INSPIRATIONAL TO ME BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF WHAT SHE IS DOING SHE IS DOING WHAT SHE WANTS AND IT BENEFITS ALL.

Below are a few links in relation to Lukian, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and subscribe to her channels.    

Facebook

Lukian Blog

Lukian Youtube

Lukian Model Mayhem

 Lukian Instragram or at Xoy


P.S.

I plan on doing a sketch of one of her images and posting it up. Its actually one of my new year revolutions that I am failing but I am going to get on point with that ASAP.

I have planned, which one of her pictures I am going to sketch but if anyone has any other suggests  am open to ideas?

I hope you all like it and specially her.

The picture I plan on sketching is one of the two below.




No comments:

Post a Comment