Total Pageviews

Monday 28 January 2013

Personal Fitness - Part 1, Intro

Afternoon everyone and to the other side of the world good morning.

Its about time I start blogging about my fitness again. Anyone that knows me well enough will know how much I am interested in personal fitness and keeping fit.

Last year one of my new year revolutions was to work out for the whole year. I came so close but I broke my continuous training for about three to four months. The start of this year I haven't done as much as I should have and already failed my new years revolutions to run everyday. 

So from this point onwards I am going to make a change. Never try and pick a date of when your going to start, just do it now. Stop putting things off because it will become a focus of habit and you will never stop doing it. Why do later what you can do now.

The trick I found to stay on board with my fitness is using monitors, review and goals techniques. Also a planned workout structure for a month or longer, which will change keeping the body on its toes. Doing the same thing over and over gets boring and once your body gets used to it you tend to lose focus and tempo.
 
I follow various fitness icons such as Shaun T and his Insanity workout. Hiitsdaily from bodyrock.tv, Mike Chan - Six pack shortcut, Zuzana Light - Zcuts/Zwarriors and ToneItUp. Besides being inspirational characters I pick up lots of different exercises and tips that I can blend into my own workouts.
 
I designed my own workouts and a few years ago I was posting them up as well, which was called the Poo Pow workouts. The name came from a concept I developed in relation to a 'frame of mind'. A mindset that promotes self worth and acceptance. I also plan on blogging about my philosophy because I genuinely feel that it has helped me a lot and others can benefit from it as well.  
 
I plan on using my blog to document, monitor and review my progress, at some point soon I would like to (and plan to) start posting my own fitness videos as well. As I post, I am going to include documented workout plans, how to manager your calorie intake, staying focus, supplements, and so much more. If any of it helps I am glad if there's anything anyone feels will be of a benefit please share with me because I am always open to new concepts and ideas. 
so keep a eye on this space its because when I go in I don't mess about.  I am also going to be posting on facebook, twitter and on my tribesports accounts (links also available at the top of the blog) and if you don't know what tribesports is check the link here http://tribesports.com its basically the fitness social site version of facebook.

"DO AS YOU SAY AND SAY AS YOU DO"
 
My Tribesports Profile 

I also plan on doing separate blogs for each fitness person I follow just to show my appreciation to them.  

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

 

2 comments:

  1. I m very pleased reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to hear that. I am going be writing more frequently now so anything that interest you I hope you enjoy and comment.

    ReplyDelete