Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Insanity Day 12 - Apologies, Fit Test and recommits

First let me start off with apologies. I never like to apologies for anything because I should have never, put myself in a position, where I would have too. However I seem to be putting myself into these situations, over and over again. This will change, it has too.
So for the last three days I haven't done a full workout (insanity) and I personally feel that 'week three, day 1' fitness test wasn't to my best abilities. However that being said their are improvements in some of the results. So my next fitness test, I want to surpass all my results just far.  
I stated in my last post, that the next following day I would post two 'feature pictures' to make up for the day I missed. However becuase I missed a second day and yesterday was my day off. I have now made four features, I hope everyone likes them.

Today's Motivation Features  

1#
 2# 
3#
4#

Start of Week Three, Fitness Test Results:

Exercises
Week One
Week Three
Switch Kicks
104
97
Power Squats
55
54
Left Knee Pumps/Raises
105
92
Power Jumps
15
25
Global Jumps
6 Sets
8 Sets
Suicide Jumps
20
19
Push-Up Jacks
33
39
Low Plank Oblique’s
40
46

Before Workout

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

After Workout 

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

Recommits 
  1. I will stick to my workout schedule
  2. I will update my workout blog and post at 9am
  3. I won't snack
  4. I won't drink fizzy drinks
  5. I will stay consist   

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters. 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment