Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 April 2013

Insanity Day 16 - Dedication pays off

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

What a lovely sunny Sunday morning it is. No excuses to workout, right? Coming to the end of week three and my god I am loving every workout. I feel myself getting stronger and I can see the improvements.

Today's Motivational Feature

Again it's not working. This is really annoying and I haven't had the chance to look into why. However I promise I will today and you still be able to see the features in my facebook album upload (Link below).

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment