Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Insanity Fitness Test - A New Beginning, Again.

So yesterday I FAILED but I didn't surrender. I have never been a quitter but I admit I have been a slacker and I am sure we can all admit to this fact, one time or another. 

Today I did day 1, the fitness Test and here is how I did:

Switch Kicks: 104

Power Squats: 55

Left Knee Pumps/Raises: 105

Power Jumps: 15

 Global Jumps: 6

Suicide Jumps: 20 

Push-Up Jacks: 33

Low Plank Obliques: 40

 
As my main focus at the moment is legs and abs what better workout is there then the Insanity Workout that is cardio based that focus on sculpting your body.

The monitors I have set in place to measure my progress is using a simple measuring tape to measure my gut. I measure it relaxed and tighten. Write down both before workout and then again after workout to see if there was any progress. However I plan to do one at the end of the day as well to see the effects of what I have been doing and eating has affected my body.  

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment