Total Pageviews

Monday 15 April 2013

Insanity Day 5 - Always Pushing Maximum Effort.

Wow, the first week of insanity over. I pushed it really hard today and I can already see the difference. However don't be discourage if your working out and don't see changes straight away. 

Everyone's body developments differently and I have been working out on and off for long time now. I have developed some good lean muscle so I tend to see affects more quickly, when I start working out again after a period of not working out.   

Today's Motivation Feature   
 

Last Night: 

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

After Workout 

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment