Total Pageviews

Friday 19 April 2013

Insanity Day 9 - Becareful What You Eat and Drink

Morning World, Morning Universe.
First I would like to apologies because I forgot to type my morning greeting in yesterdays post.

Yesterday was my day off but I still did my workout. I usually prefer to have my rest days on my days off (from work). However as the Insanity workout involves working out six days out of the week, there will be at less one day that will clash. 

Yesterday I went out and had some amazing Korean BBQ food and to top it off it was all half price.^_^ I must write a blog about this place later, *NOTE TO SELF* I believe that how much I ate yesterday including my dinner in the evening affected my (Gut) measurement results (as you can see below). However the workouts and generally eating pretty clean has increased my metabolism, check out my morning 'Before Workout' results. 

Today's Motivation Features 



Last Night: 

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 91cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

After Workout 

Gut = 87cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment