Total Pageviews

Monday 29 April 2013

Insanity Day 17 - Focus and Push

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Hope everyone had excellent weekend? Mine as always was filled with loads of positivity. I apologies for late post. However this is because my net is down. Virgin are coming over tomorrow to fix it. So I am posting off my tablet connected to my personal hotspot.

Todays workout was amazing, every workout I am pushing harder and harder. Seeing and feeling results everyday.

Today's Motivational Feature

I can't seem to upload photos off my tablet so again you will found the images in my facebook album (link below).

Last Night

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment