Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 April 2013

Three Blogs today and then finally back on track

Any one that has been following my post blogs have already noticed. I haven't been sticking to my word and posting enough (specially about my fitness stuff) and I have been leaving my minimum two post a week, too the end of the week.

Today is the last day. 

Now I will obviously be doing my blog post today. However the third is going to be done via my phone as I am going to my BFF house party. I am also making today my last day of drinking for the year, well i might make an assumption for Las Vegas and San Francisco. I will have to see about that.

I am such a energetic and positive person I don't need alcohol in my life. Plus if you read my post on Stress then you will understand that alcohol truly isn't your friend and will always be your enemy. 

Sorry Bud(wesier) are friendship has come to an end.   
Vodka I love your Russian Lips but I got to leave ya
Whiskey and Brandy, My right and my left, I have out grown you, may we part ways on good terms
 
Something my other half said to me really made me smile and embrace my inner character. He called me on the phone and every time we answer each other there's so much energy and passion. Lords of shouting its crazy and it really makes my whole week and I know he's the same way. He said to me 'every time he speaks to me he feels so energized because of my positive and fun nature self. 

Just have to find myself a women that can see this in me. ¬_¬' I know a lot of my post I mention my other half and its always stated as a 'HE'. He's my bromance, meaning the best male, male friendship I have ever had in my lifetime so far.

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment