Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 April 2013

Insanity Day 3 - Cardio Recovery

Morning World, Morning Universe, Hope were all pumped and ready to do our workouts today? Keeping that mental focus and driving forward to success? Of course there's only one acceptable answer
!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!

Trust Shaun T to make the little workout session day just as mentally challenging as the other days.

His such a BOSS!

I have decided to feature a photo, motivational quote or maybe both made by me in each edition of my Insanity post. I love surfing the net and seeing whats out their but we all have something to offer so time I start doing so.

My First ^_^

My monitored measurements:

Last Night: 

Gut = 92cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 92cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

After Workout 

Gut = 92cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment