Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 April 2013

Insanity Day 11 - Failure

Evening World, Evening Universe.

Today was a completely failure in terms of doing my measurements and doing my insanity workout.

I went out Saturday night and had amazing time. I was out with one of my best friends and his old work stuff. The place we went to was called North pole, which is around the corner from Greenwich DLR station. 

I ended up, crashing at my friends house that night, so wasn't able to do my workout in the morning. I then had planned to do it later today. However I only recently got in.

This doesn't mean I am going to fall off track. In fact I am going to get back on track with improved focus and dedication. I wanted to go out and this is the price I paid. It wasn't scheduled so I hadn't planned a workout around it. 

Today's 'Feature Pictures' will be posted tomorrow so you will be expecting two, apologies. However I did update my facebook album with a few photo's I found today.

The rest of the day I spent helping my mate painting his room. It was so much fun, painting is very soothing and a great way to blow off stress. A few other friends came over and helped. We all made a day out of it. 

After finishing we went out for a good meal at Frank and Benny's.   

Tomorrow is another day, I can't wait.

Goodnight World, Goodnight Universe.
 
Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment