Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2013

Insanity Day 1 - Curses with Love.

So finished my Day 1 Inanity this morning and it felt great although I was dying during the workout.

Shaun T must be the most beloved but also hated man in the world. I swear I have never cursed so much at one person but its all with love.

So my monitoring status today are as follows:

Before

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 90cm

After

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

and I actually forgot to check what the results were at the end of the day but I will forsure being doing it today and it will get highlighted in my morning working post the following day.

Happy Fitness Everyone

P.S.

I have made a motivation album on my facebook account which I will be updating everyday to inspire and motivate everyone around and myself.


My Facebook Album - Workout Motivation

Enjoy ^_^

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment