Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 April 2013

Insanity Day 15 - No Excuses Are Acceptable

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Today I start my workout extremely late. I had only got about 5 hours sleep. I was out last night helping a friend go through some emotional stuff they have been feeling. Its heartbreaking stuff so I broken my schedule to be their for them.

I did not let this stop me from doing my workout today. 

Today was cardio recovery day so that' was good.Its not long session and It's more about helping the body strengthen and recover then pushing your limits.

The Insanity workout covers a lot of factors over the two month period, besides my own personalised workouts I found that only the Insanity workout works well for me just far.

Today's Motivational Feature

There seems to be something wrong with blogger uploading system for images. The same issue I was having yesterday I am having today. Unfortunately I don't have the time to look into alternative ways to add the picture in here for now. However be assured I will be uploading today's feature picture later on.

Last Night

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 90cm

Before Workout

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

After Workout 

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update  

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment