Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 April 2013

Insanity Day 4 Pure Cardo, Pure Focus

Morning World,  Morning Universe is what I wanted to say as normal with these posts. However I started this morning but couldn't finish without being late for work. 

What an amazing Sunday it has been so far. Where all still here so no excuses not to make the most of the day like you should everyday and that amazing workout on.

Yesterday I had a cheat day (when it came down to eating) and broke one of my New Years Revolutions in the process. Although I have pretty much broken nearly all of them anyway, still not an excuse mind though.  

Today's Motivation Feature 


Last Night: 

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update


Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment