Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Insanity Day 6 Rest and Day 7 Excitement

Morning World, Morning Universe. 

Woo, feels great to be typing this again after missing one day of posting. 

If you were wondering why there was no post yesterday it's becuase it was my rest day. I decided to fade off the planet and catch up on my TV-Shows. Also to enjoy the last day of COD: Black Ops 2 Double EXP weekend, which was still running becuase it's based on US time and they're almost a day behind us.

A good friend of mine, PM'ed me on my rest day. He was telling me that they have been enjoying my daily posts. It keeps him motivated and pumped for his workouts. This really touched me and I really appreciated his words. If I inspire just one person to push harder or believe they can achieve more than what they thought they could, it's all worth it. 

Today was amazing, I was completely pumped and ready to go after my rest day. I am seeing and feeling the changes and its so uplifting. Stick in their everyone because when you start to seeing and feeling the same you will start to wonder why you never did this before.

Today I give you two motivational images, enjoy.

Today's Motivation Features 

1#
2#


Last Night: 

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

After Workout 

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Today's Update 

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment