Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2013

Insanity Day 26 - Make Te Most of Everyday

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

It's my third day of recovery week and I have to say I wasn't feeling great this morning. However that's due to the fact I went out last night, not for long. However I did have a bit to drink and spent more then I should have, so not feeling great about that.

Although I was feeling like this, I focused and changed my mindset and readied myself for my workout and the rest of today. 

We can not change what has passed and if we dwell on what we can't change, we will stop moving forward. 
Today's Motivational Features

1#

ISSUES GETTING IMAGE UPLOADED
WILL BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK LINKS BELOW

Last Night

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment