Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 May 2013

Insanity Day 19 - The Path is Clear

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

This morning my body got out of bed. I made the bed, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I finished off with a quick five minute stretch. This is the first thing I do in the mornings, every morning. Why is this so special? Its a routine I do and I did it without the aide of my alarm. I wake at six AM every morning but today I woke myself. When your body adjusts, doesn't it just feel so great and right? My new comfort zone. I call this my morning ritual and its something that gets me mentally focus for today's path ahead.  

Whats your morning ritual? How do you put yourself on the right path ahead?

I am really loving Insanity, everything that my bodies needs in full body cardio workout. However I am currently doing this in my room. It's almost big enough but I do feel little restricted sometimes. I am doing Insanity in my room because downstairs kitchen and front room, are having building work done. 

There's never an excuse not to workout.

Today's Motivational Feature

1#
2#

Last Night

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment