Total Pageviews

Friday 17 May 2013

Insanity Day 33 - Never Give Up

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Wow, my body is so sore from yesterdays workout, freaking love it. This morning was day three of month two, insanity; 'Max Cardio Condition'. I can't believe how many times I stopped but regardless how many times. I kept on going till the end and the next time I do the workout I will do more and more. That's how we progress by pushing and never giving up. Sometimes it may feel like your not improving but the mere fact you've stuck in there, proves you have.

Today's Motivational Features

1#

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 86.5cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment