Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Insanity Day 31 - Fit Test & Month Two (Max Workouts)

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

This morning was A-MA-ZING, great fitness test results and I survived the first max workout right after. This morning was just over a hour and a half workout session. I was so psyched up for this. I went sleep early last night in preparation, I really just couldn't wait to get this done. Every workout day should feel like this.
 
Today I also start my evening workouts so I am also looking forward to this. Its focused around body strengthening via circuit and weight training, It won't be super intense after this morning insanity. Always remember, never over do your workouts. Your body is your temple and it should be treated as so. 
 
Please found my fit test results below and enjoy my two feature images for today. I hope everyone founds them very motivation because I definitely did.

Today's Motivational Features

1#
2#
Fit Test Results

Exercises
Week 1
Week 3
Week 6
Switch Kicks
104
97
122
Power Squats
55
54
58
Power Knees
105
92
120
Power Jumps
15
25
51
Global Jumps
6 Sets
8 Sets
9
Suicide Jumps
20
19
21
Push-Up Jacks
33
39
40
Low Plank Oblique’s
40
46
60

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment