Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 May 2013

Insanity Day 34 - Everything We Do Is Important.

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

First max recovery session and it was tough but good. I can feel my body getting more fatigued as the week is progressing. Sometimes people will say to you:

'why put yourself through this pain?' 

I say

'I am not an masochist but if it makes me a better person then why not?'

Life is what we make of it. We have been blessed we've amazing bodies so why don't we use them to their true potential? What is stopping us? One simple answer; ME.


Today's Motivational Features

1#

Last Night

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 87cm
Tighten Gut = 86.5cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 85.5cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment