Total Pageviews

Monday 13 May 2013

Insanity Day 30 - Finish What You Start

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Apologies for late post, I know I said I would get them out at 9am GMT (London, Dublin). However I had a late night last night celebrating a friends birthday. 

Today was the last day of recovery week and I finished off the session with a massive smile. I can see and feel the improvements and I can to appreciate it for rest of my life because its more then a fad its a lifestyle.

Want to be the best you can be? Then you must strive everyday to be better then you were yesterday. 


Today's Motivational Features

1#

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 90cm

Before Workout

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment