Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 May 2013

Insanity Day 22 - Whats Your Power Colour?

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

When I do Pure cardio followed by pure cardio abs. I like to wear my RED training shorts. The colour RED is a symbol for power and its a reminder to me to 'GO ALL IN', push to my maximum and give it my all. 

Today's Motivational Feature
Last Night

Gut = 91cm
Tighten Gut = 90cm

Before Workout

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

After Workout 

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.


Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment