Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 May 2013

Insanity Day 35 - Make That Decision

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Almost the end of week one of month two Insanity and I am feeling amazing. Everyday I feel myself pushing and working harder and harder. Every time you workout, it should feel like your working out for the first time (physically that is). Always challenging your body and mind to be better. No better feeling then that in the world or universe.

Checkout my results below I have made some serious changes since month one.

Today's Motivational Features

1#

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 84.5cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 84cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment