Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 May 2013

Insanity Day 29 - Always Want More

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Fifth day of 'Core Cardio and Balance and only one more day to go till recovery week is over. My body is starting to feel the toll of the week slightly. I am looking forward to this rest day. Especially considering the day after is fit test and start of month two day. I am looking forward to pushing it hard and seeing my progress results.
Today's Motivational Features

1#
Last Night

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 89cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment