Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 May 2013

Insanity Day 41 - Always Get Back Up

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Woo . . What a great start to a lovely Sunday morning. This morning I woke up annoyed with myself because I had a cheat day yesterday with my food. I had a XL whooper meal from Bigger King. When I measured myself in the evening and morning I put on extra two inches around my waist/gut line. Not pleased at all. However did I let that beat me, of course not. 

I put up my white board last night and this morning wrote a reminder to 'GO ALL IN' and how awesome I am. I kept looking at it as I powered though my Insanity workout today. 

So guess what? I took off those two inches and 1 more on top. How Boss is that. 

Now bring on the Sunday Roast.

Today's Motivational Features

I couldn't decide which one looks better so I posted both versions.

1#                                                                            2#

Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

After Workout 

Gut = 87cm
Tighten Gut = 82cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment