Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Insanity Day 37 - Nothing Will Stop Me

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Month two, week two and after good rest day we go right back into max cardio condition. What a great workout. Giving it everything you have to become faster stronger and better.

Today my motivational features have been inspired by my love for 'Final Fantasy' games. The innovation of through and design is so motivational to me. The games show us the beauty of what the mind and body is truly capable of and that inspires me to be better.

I hope you like them.

Today's Motivational Features

1#
 2#

Last Night

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 84cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 83.5cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment