Total Pageviews

Friday 24 May 2013

Insanity Day 38 & 39 - Apologies

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe


Hey everyone, so i said I was going post after 10:00 GMT London time on my Fitness Page but I didn't and I apologies for that. I was going to finish my blog post at work. However when I got into work I changed into my 'Work Mindset' and everything else was forgotten, so apologies again.

I am loving month two. The more I put in, the more I get out. It's all about pushing and getting more out of yourself. Make your mind, will your body to do more because it can. When your body says no-more, it is just being lazy becuase you can do more (and you know you can). If you haven't passed out, puked or hurt yourself? Then whats stopping you from doing 1 more rep? Just tell yourself one more rep and if that doesn't kill me then another one. Keep doing it until you physically can not or until the timer/round has stopped (assuming your doing a time based workout).

Today's Motivational Features

1# 
 
2#
  

Last Night

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

Before Workout

Gut = 87cm
Tighten Gut = 83cm

After Workout 

Gut = 86cm
Tighten Gut = 82.5cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment