Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 May 2013

Insanity Day 40 - Strength Within

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

The sun is shining and it's actually warm outside this morning for a  change. Happy Saturday morning to everyone and as it is a Saturday. That means I did my recovery workout today, which was great. No matter what insanity workout I am doing its always a challenge and I love it.
 
Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Today's Motivational Features

1# 


Last Night

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 87cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 83.5cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 83.5cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment