Total Pageviews

Monday 27 May 2013

Insanity Day 42 - Changes and Holiday Plans.

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Happy Monday morning everyone and it's a bank holiday Monday again as well. So my guess would be a lot of you out there are recovering from your long weekends. I spoiled myself yesterday at Sunday roast. I am going to do separate blog about it. 

Today was the last day of month two, week two of the Insanity workout. Tomorrow is my rest day and I am going on holiday to America as well. I am going to try and continue my insanity workout while I am out there. However if I can't I will design some intense workouts to work myself while I am out there. 

I will be posting as best as I can but I will apologies now if it's not everyday.

I can't wait to go. Relaxation aboard and relaxation from working out; Double Relaxation - A DR Holiday. Sounds good to me.

Today's Motivational Features

1#
Last Night

Gut = 90cm
Tighten Gut = 88cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88cm
Tighten Gut = 83cm

After Workout 

Gut = 87cm
Tighten Gut = 83cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment