Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 February 2013

My Favorite Hotness (Female) List - Angelina Jolie

This is my second addition to 'My Favorite Hotness (Female) List' blog topic, which I stated I would be doing minimum once a month.

Featured today is the Gorgeous, Talented, Inspirational, Sweet, Humanitarian, Daring and so so Amazing Angelina Jolie.
Has been considered one of the worlds 'Most Beautiful' woman. 
"I can't say I disagree, to be honest".
Born 4th June 1975, birthplace Los Angeles, California but of German and Slovak descent.

Angelina Is a world known American actress and director. Inspired by her mother who was also actress, Marcheline Bertrand to get into acting. Angelina comes from a family background of actors, actress, singers and more. I am a massive fan of her work. I can't say I have seen all her works but I do remember the first film I saw her in, which still today is one of my favorite films and I am currently watching it as I type.

 
HACKERS

Hackers the film was Angelina's first leading character role. It's in fact the first film I saw where I saw my first female nipple. It's kinda crazy thinking about it now, makes me laugh. This film had so many different elements, the dress style, the culture, the music (Prodigy), the lust and more. 

Angelina is also known for her portrayal of 'Lara Croft' from Tomb Raider the game in the spin off movies. Lara Croft has/is considered the worlds most sexiest and known female game character to date.

"Lara Croft is also British, now come on how awesome is that"

Angelina also known for her leading role in Mr & Mrs Smith where her counterpart in real life (husband Brad Pitt) is also her counterpart in the film. Below is a trailer clip of the film if you haven't seen it. 

Besides Angelina Jolie's Career shes also a mother of six (three children with her husband and three adopted) and she's also humanitarian. Having worked for United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) as Goodwill Ambassador 


There's so much I can say about Angelina Jolie but I shall leave it at this and for all you out there that shall my love and joy for her I hope you enjoy the read and those that don't clearly don't know her. There are links below.


Definitely someone I would love to met in my life time.

Angelina Jolie - IMDB
Angelina Jolie - PEOPLE
Angelina Jolie - WIKI

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment