Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 February 2013

Fitness Me Journal, Workout - Day 3

Today I switched it up a little bit. I did a none-stop cardio warmup workout routine instead of a 10 minute run. Then followed by P90x Ab Ripper workout routine. 

The workout mainly focus on abs, glutes and legs but also little bit of arms and chest. 

Workout:

50 Pushups

1 Minute Rest

12 Minutes Workout Routine - 30secs each exercise till finish:


Jogging on the spot
Jogging Kicks on the spot with arm sweeps
High Knees
Mountain Climbers
Star Push-Ups
Heisman
Alternating Hook Punches
Jumping Jacks

1 Minute Rest

1 Minute Stretch

P90x Ab Ripper Workout

For this I used a workout app i have on my HTC One X (Android Handset) called 'Workout Trainer'. Its great app where it takes you thought-out the workout with a male or female voice trainer.

Android Link for App
Apple Link for App

Finish

Post Workout

For the warmup workout the main focus is to keep going no matter what even if you have to stop to take a quick breather.

I can really feel my abs and lower body working, especially sides which is good sign for my oblique muscles. Very intense workout on the mid section and well worth it.

Stay brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment