Total Pageviews

Friday 22 February 2013

Fitness Me Journal, Workout - Day 4

Today I don't want to go to heavy as my body is feeling sore from the previous days workouts. However I want to keep my cardio up so I combined and built a workout with a bit of inspiration from Mike Chan that focused on Obliques, Abs, and triceps. 

Workout:

2 Minute Stretch

10 Minute  Run

1 Minute Rest
 
Part 1 - Timed 4 Round Workout Routine




20 Plank Oblique Leg Pumps (Its what I call it but there is a actual name for it)


20 Mountain Climbers


20 High Knees


Time: 4.24 Minutes and seconds


1 Minute Rest

Part 2 - None Timed 2 Round Workout Routine 

20 Tricep Dips


20 Out Turned Pushups


20 Tricep Pushups


20 Crunches



Finish

Post Workout

Today after my warmup run I did a two part workout one that I followed from Mike Chan the second part I designed for myself as I wanted to focus on triceps today. It felt brutal I had planned on doing 3 or 4 rounds for the second part but it would have been to harsh for a low intense workout section. All in all it was great workout and I felt great after. Feeling that burn in my triceps.

Stay brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment