Total Pageviews

Monday 24 June 2013

Insanity Day 48 - Day 6 of Refresh Week

Good Day World, Good Day Universe

Today was my last day of Refresh week and it was great one. I pushed myself as hard as I could and loved every second of it. I found during the workout talking to myself. Telling myself to push harder and longer, really motivated me. Lesson to myself, words hold power of us even in the most stressing situations. 

Refresh Week:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Fitness Test

Core Cardio & Balance
Pure Cardio
Core Cardio & Balance
Insane Abs
Max Cardio Conditioning
Rest


Today's Motivational Features

1# 

Last Night

Gut = 90 cm
Tighten Gut = 89 cm

Before Workout

Gut = 88 cm
Tighten Gut = 87 cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88 cm
Tighten Gut = 86 cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment