Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Insanity 43 - Day 1 of Refresh Week

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Happy morning everyone, yes I am back. Well I was back last Tuesday but was suffering from serious jet-lag. I am now back to work and back on track.

As I haven't been following the Insanity workout when I was on holiday. I only worked out a few times on my three  weeks off. I have built a 'Refresh Week'. It's never good to jump right back into a heavy workout or workout program (month 2 of insanity). You well over stress your body and increase the chances of injury. So I will have to work my way back in.  

Refresh Week:


Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Fitness Test

Core Cardio & Balance
Pure Cardio
Core Cardio & Balance
Insane Abs
Max Cardio Conditioning
Rest


I didn't actually put on much weight during my holidays. However that being said I can feel and see the differences. The great thing about having fitness in your life. When you fall off track for small amount of time. As long as you keep your diet pretty good, when you jump back into working out again your body will adjust pretty fast. Burning off the fat that you built up during your travels. 

The human body is so amazing.

Refresh Week Fitness Test Results + Previous Results

Exercises
Week 1
Week 3
Week 6
Refresh Week
Switch Kicks
104
97
122
106
Power Squats
55
54
58
54
Power Knees
105
92
120
117
Power Jumps
15
25
51
20
Global Jumps
6 Sets
8 Sets
9 Sets
8 Sets
Suicide Jumps
20
19
21
19
Push-Up Jacks
33
39
40
36
Low Plank Oblique’s
40
46
60
64

Looking at the results you can see my fitness level hasn't dropped that much.

Today's Motivational Features

I really missed making my daily motivational quotes and/or images. Today I have only posted one but expect a lot more during this week to make up for the day's missed out.

1#

Last Night

Gut = N/A cm
Tighten Gut = N/A cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 86cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89cm
Tighten Gut = 85cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment