Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 June 2013

Insanity Day 44 - Day 2 of Refresh Week

Good Morning World, Good Morning Universe

Happy morning everyone or I should say good evening. Just got home from work and notice I never published this blog this morning, My bad.

This morning was a struggle but it felt great getting the workout done. I went to the gym last night as well. Yes. That's right I said the gym after the work. I plan to be hitting the gym five times a week whilst still doing insanity in the mornings. It's going to be a massive drain on my body but the new energy and stamina levels I will achieve will be amazing. 

I will be posting details of my evening workout structure later on this week.

Refresh Week:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Fitness Test

Core Cardio & Balance
Pure Cardio
Core Cardio & Balance
Insane Abs
Max Cardio Conditioning
Rest


Today's Motivational Features

1#
Last Night

Gut = 91 cm
Tighten Gut = 88 cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89 cm
Tighten Gut = 88 cm

After Workout 

Gut = 89 cm
Tighten Gut = 84.5 cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment