Total Pageviews

Friday 21 June 2013

Insanity Day 45 - Day 3 of Refresh Week

Good Day World, Good Day Universe

Hows everyone doing this fine Friday? I just woke up not to long ago. I think I might be coming down with something. However that didn't stop me from doing my workout today. If anything it encourage me more. Have you ever heard that saying; "Working up a sweat is good to burn out the illness?" Well I believe their is some truth behind this. I am sure there is some science behind it too.

I hope everyone out there are still on track with their workouts and if you have fallen off I hope my words have motivated you to get back on track. The only thing that stops you from working out is yourself.

Refresh Week:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Fitness Test

Core Cardio & Balance
Pure Cardio
Core Cardio & Balance
Insane Abs
Max Cardio Conditioning
Rest


Today's Motivational Features

1# 

Last Night

Gut = 91 cm
Tighten Gut = 89 cm

Before Workout

Gut = 89 cm
Tighten Gut = 88 cm

After Workout 

Gut = 88.5 cm
Tighten Gut = 84.5 cm

Happy Training, Happy Fitness.

Facebook Album - My Workout Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Discovered Inspirations and Motivations Updated
Facebook Album - Workout Motivations Updated

Stay Brilliant, Stay Beautiful, Terry Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment